2026年6月23日火曜日

喪失感をなくしたい。 I want to get rid of the feeling of loss.

 














 台風7号の影響で南から風が吹いています。
時々その風が強くなります。
植木が倒れるのが嫌なので細引きで補強をしました。

 植木が倒れたときは誰もがするように植木を起こして土を入れて鉢を良い状態に戻します。
嫌なのは植木が倒れたときに味わう喪失感です。
心が傷つきます。

 小説ナイロビの蜂の原題が The  Constant Gardenerだったことを思い出しました。
イギリス式庭園という言葉があります。
英国では庭に植物を植えることが嗜みになっているのでしょうか。

 Due to Typhoon No. 7, winds are blowing from the south.
The wind sometimes gets strong.
I reinforced the plants with a thin rope because I didn't want them to fall over.

 When a plant falls over, like everyone else, I right it, add soil, and return the pot to its proper position.
I don't want to experience a sense of loss when a plant falls over.
It hurts my heart.

 The Japanese title of the novel is "The Bees of Nairobi."
I remembered that its original title was "The Constant Gardener."
There's a term called "English-style garden."
Is planting plants in gardens a common pastime in Britain?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

PCをつかった簡易オーディオです。  This is a simple audio setup using a PC.

 pcに音楽を取り込んでミュージック・プレイヤーとして使っています。 音楽アプリはミュージック・ビーをつかっています。 ジャンル別に仕訳ができます。  音楽を取り込む時は容量の大きいWAVを使っています。 容量を減らすと高音部と低音部がカットされてしまいます。 再生時に残念な音に...