私のLDLの検査値は160です。
他の数値は平均か平均以下で良好です。
LDLを下げるために脂質のない食事を続けてきました。
バター・チーズ・チーズケーキ・パウンドケーキを食べずに我慢しました。
脂身のない赤身の豚肉・鶏皮のない鶏肉を食べました。
野菜炒め・チャーハンはラードをやめて植物油にしました。
LDLは運動しても下がりません。
体内・肝臓が作る量を減らさないと減りません。
豆類をたくさん食べたので腹が張りガスが出ました。
身体に力が入らず眠い日が続きました。
食事に対する楽しみが減りました。
いまのこの状態は身体によくないと感じました。
主治医から 胃にやさしい 足の攣らない LDLを減らす薬の処方箋をもらいました。
就寝前に1錠飲んでいます。
11月中旬に血液検査をします、結果を見て主治医に相談します。
※汁物には寒天を煮溶かして胆汁を排出しています。
My LDL level is 160.
My other readings are within the average range or lower, indicating good health.
To lower my LDL, I have been sticking to a low-fat diet.
I have avoided butter, cheese, cheesecake, and pound cake.
I have eaten lean pork and chicken without the skin.
For stir-fried vegetables and fried rice, I switched from lard to vegetable oil.
My other readings are within the average range or lower, indicating good health.
To lower my LDL, I have been sticking to a low-fat diet.
I have avoided butter, cheese, cheesecake, and pound cake.
I have eaten lean pork and chicken without the skin.
For stir-fried vegetables and fried rice, I switched from lard to vegetable oil.
Exercise does not lower LDL levels.
Levels will not decrease unless you reduce the amount the body and liver produce.
Levels will not decrease unless you reduce the amount the body and liver produce.
I ate a lot of beans, which caused bloating and gas.
I felt drained of energy, and a period of constant drowsiness followed.
I lost some of the enjoyment I used to get from eating.
I felt that this state was not good for my health.
I felt drained of energy, and a period of constant drowsiness followed.
I lost some of the enjoyment I used to get from eating.
I felt that this state was not good for my health.
My doctor prescribed a medication that is gentle on the stomach, doesn't cause leg cramps, and lowers LDL cholesterol.
I take one tablet before going to bed.
I will have a blood test in mid-November and discuss the results with my doctor.
*When making soups, boil the agar powder for two minutes.
I take one tablet before going to bed.
I will have a blood test in mid-November and discuss the results with my doctor.
*When making soups, boil the agar powder for two minutes.
Agar binds with bile, solidifies it, and eliminates it from the body.



0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます