2026年10月10日土曜日

あと数日で禁酒1年になります。 In a few days, I will have gone a full year without alcohol.


 あと数日で禁酒1年になります。
最近は飲酒欲求も少し弱くなってきました。
油断するとスリップするので気を付けています。

 禁酒を1年間したら冷たーいビールと年代物のウイスキーを飲もうと思っていました。
でも、なんだか禁酒1年を破るのがもったいなくなってしまいました。
今のところ禁酒を続けるつもりでいます。
でも相手は依存性の強い薬物ですから誘惑に負けて飲んでしまうかもしれません。

 血圧は上の写真の通りです。
身長172cmで体重は58kgです、太りたくても太れません。
血液の検査値はすべて良好です。
特筆すべきはAST16で禁酒のたまものです。
ただ一つLDL・悪玉コレステロールが160あり薬を飲んでいます。
さてこの先どうなりますことやら・・・

 In a few days, I will have gone a full year without alcohol.
Lately, the urge to drink has weakened a bit.
I am staying vigilant, though, because I could easily slip back into drinking if I let my guard down.

 I had planned to drink an ice-cold beer and some vintage whisky after abstaining from alcohol for a year.
However, for some reason, it started to feel like a waste to break that one-year streak.
For now, I intend to keep up the abstinence.
But since alcohol is a highly addictive substance, I might still give in to temptation and have a drink.

 My blood pressure readings are as shown in the photo above.
I am 172 cm tall and weigh 58 kg; I can't seem to gain weight no matter how much I might want to.
All my blood test results are good.
An AST level of 16 is particularly noteworthy—likely due to my abstinence from alcohol.
The only issue is that my LDL (bad cholesterol) is at 160, so I am taking medication for it.
Well, I wonder what lies ahead...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

あと数日で禁酒1年になります。 In a few days, I will have gone a full year without alcohol.

 あと数日で禁酒1年になります。 最近は飲酒欲求も少し弱くなってきました。 油断するとスリップするので気を付けています。  禁酒を1年間したら冷たーいビールと年代物のウイスキーを飲もうと思っていました。 でも、なんだか禁酒1年を破るのがもったいなくなってしまいました。 今のところ...