2026年10月2日金曜日

このOSの文字変換ソフトは酷すぎます。 The text conversion software on this OS is terrible.



 Chromebookの起動が最近おかしくなってきました。
このOSの文字変換ソフトは酷すぎます。
2年使っていますが使いやすくなるアップデートがありません。
もう一度言います、このOSの文字変換ソフトは酷すぎます。

 My Chromebook has been acting up during startup lately.
The text conversion software on this OS is terrible.
I’ve been using it for two years, yet there haven't been any updates to make it easier to use.
I’ll say it again: the text conversion software on this OS is terrible.




 キーボードの文字が見にくく使いずらくて仕方がありません。
ブルートースで外付けのキーボードを使っています。

 最近、描画や動画編集、写真のRAW現像などアプリが増えてきました。
2台目を買う気はありません。
理由は文字変換と見にくいいキーボードです。

 The keyboard characters are hard to see and incredibly difficult to use.
I am using an external Bluetooth keyboard.

 Recently, I’ve been using more applications for tasks like drawing, video editing, and RAW photo processing.
I have no intention of buying a second machine.
The reasons are the text conversion issues and the hard-to-read keyboard.

 Windows should be split into graphics/gaming and general-use versions.
Alternatively, they should release a separate add-on kit for graphics and gaming.
That would be a hit.
If you run out of main memory, you could simply buy more and connect it to the main unit.
Connecting a graphics and gaming motherboard to the main unit would automatically update the configuration or install the necessary software.
Let’s use AI effectively rather than just for Q&A.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

このOSの文字変換ソフトは酷すぎます。 The text conversion software on this OS is terrible.

  Chromebook の起動が最近おかしくなってきました。 このOSの文字変換ソフトは酷すぎます。 2年使っていますが使いやすくなるアップデートがありません。 もう一度言います、このOSの文字変換ソフトは酷すぎます。  My Chromebook has been actin...