2026年10月3日土曜日

PCをつかった簡易オーディオです。  This is a simple audio setup using a PC.




 pcに音楽を取り込んでミュージック・プレイヤーとして使っています。
音楽アプリはミュージック・ビーをつかっています。
ジャンル別に仕訳ができます。

 音楽を取り込む時は容量の大きいWAVを使っています。
容量を減らすと高音部と低音部がカットされてしまいます。
再生時に残念な音になります。

 DACに送る音楽のデジタル信号は 排他モード にしています。
歪みのないアナログに変換されます。

 I have imported my music onto my PC and use it as a music player.
The music app is called MusicBee.
This app also allows you to sort songs by genre.

 I use the WAV format, which has a large file size, when importing music.
Reducing the file size causes the high and low frequencies to be cut off.
This results in disappointing sound quality during playback.

 I use "Exclusive Mode" for the digital audio signals sent from the PC to the DAC.
This ensures conversion into distortion-free analog audio.
 


   DACはPCから送られてきたデジタルの音楽信号を人が聞くことが出来るアナログに変換してスピーカーに送ります。
予備が一つあります。
もう少しいいDACとアンプが欲しいですね。

 A DAC (Digital-to-Analog Converter) converts digital audio signals from a PC into analog signals humans can hear and sends them to the speakers.
I have a spare one.
I’d like to get a slightly better DAC and amplifier.



 ダリの小型のスピーカーです。
歪みと雑音のない音を出します。
PCをつかった簡易オーディオです。
音質に満足しています。

 These are compact DALI speakers.
They deliver distortion-free, noise-free sound.
This is a simple audio setup using a PC.
I am satisfied with the sound quality.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

緊張した。 I was nervous.

  TOKO でチェビーさんの可愛い愛嬢を抱っこさせてもらいました 抱きなれていないので”落としちゃいけない”と緊張しました。 重いですね。  I got to hold Ms. Cheby 's adorable daughter at TOKO. Since I...