2025年6月12日木曜日

部屋全体に掃除機をかけ終わると汗ぐっしょりになります。I was drenched in sweat by the time I finished vacuuming the entire room.


 部屋に掃除機をかけました。
今度の掃除機は軽いので持ち運びが楽です。
部屋全体に掃除機をかけ終わると汗ぐっしょりになります。

 I vacuumed the floor of my room.
This new vacuum cleaner is lightweight, making it easy to carry around.
I was drenched in sweat by the time I finished vacuuming the entire room.



 夕食を終えて寛いでいると南西風が強くなり強い雨が降り出しました。
雨がしぶきをあげて降り雷もなりだしました。
ルソン島西の熱帯性低気圧は台風になり島の東に新しい熱帯性低気圧が発生しています。
ボホール海峡の対岸のセブ島は靄に包まれた日が続いています。
朝8時の気温は27℃です。

 After dinner, I was relaxing when the southwest wind picked up and heavy rain began to fall.
The rain started to splash, and thunder began to roar.
The tropical depression to the west of Luzon has become a typhoon, and a new tropical depression has formed to the east of the island.
Cebu Island, on the other side of the Bohol Strait, has been shrouded in mist for days.
The temperature at 8am was 27°C.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

あと数日で禁酒1年になります。 In a few days, I will have gone a full year without alcohol.

 あと数日で禁酒1年になります。 最近は飲酒欲求も少し弱くなってきました。 油断するとスリップするので気を付けています。  禁酒を1年間したら冷たーいビールと年代物のウイスキーを飲もうと思っていました。 でも、なんだか禁酒1年を破るのがもったいなくなってしまいました。 今のところ...