2025年5月3日土曜日

イタリアンに行ってきた。 I went to an Italian restaurant.



 禁酒してから久しぶりにイタリアンに行った。
驚いたことがある。
前は酒を飲みながら平気で平らげた料理を食べきれなかった。
前は酒を飲みながらピザを追加して残りはテイクアウトしていた。
炭酸水を飲みながら”食べる量が減った事を実感した”。
もう”食えばわかる”と”胃に歯がある”は返上しなければいけない。

 フォークとナイフでピクルスやオリーブの実やモッツァレラチーズのサイコロは上手く摘まめない。
箸箱から箸を出して摘まんで食べていたらフィリピン人の老婦人が二人何度も振り向いて私が箸を使うのを見ていた。
彼女たちは上手にフォークとナイフを使っていた。
私はフォークとナイフを彼女たちのようにうまく使うことが出来ない。

 I went to an Italian restaurant.
It's been a long time since I quit drinking, and I went to an Italian restaurant.
I was surprised by something.
Before, I couldn't finish the food that I used to be able to eat while drinking.
I added pizza to this and took the rest to go.
As I drank carbonated water, I realized that I was eating less.
I must give up on my ideas that "I'll know when I eat" and "my stomach has teeth."

 I can't pick up pickles, olives, or diced mozzarella cheese with a fork and knife.
As I took my chopsticks out of the case, picked them up, and ate, two old Filipino ladies turned around several times to watch me use them.
They were using a fork and knife skillfully.
I can't use a fork and knife as skillfully as they can.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

風が吹いています。 The wind is blowing.

 風が吹いています。 昨夜降った雨と風のせいで気温はあがりません。 午後2時の気温は28℃です。 歌はバッツィー・クラインのひどい仕打ちにです。  雨が降りそうなので外出を戸惑っています。 主治医にLDLを下げる胃にやさしい薬の処方箋をもらおうと思っています。 The wind ...