2026年7月21日火曜日

AIに長い時間教えてもらいながら修理しました。 I repaired it with the help of AI, which guided me through the process for a long time.



 音楽再生に使っていたWindows10の作動がおかしくなりました。
AIに長い時間教えてもらいながら修理しました。
コマンドを使って修正をしました。
 CHKDSK/Fを打ち込みながら、昭和60年頃使っていたPCを思い出しました。
PCを工場出荷時に戻し、作動は安定しました。
こんどは時間が経つとフリーズが頻繁に起きるようになりました。
システム上の問題ではなく、ハードウェアのせいでトラブルは起こっていました。
 PCの廃棄を決め、フォーマットしようとしましたが、待受画面が動きません。
壊すことにしました。

 アンドロイドのタブレットを使って音楽を再生しています。
DACBOSEのアンプに繋ぎ、スピーカーに出力しています。
WIN10の時より音が優しくなったような気がします。
音楽ファイルはWAVで52GBです。

 My Windows 10 computer, which I was using for music playback, started malfunctioning.
I repaired it with the help of AI, which guided me through the process for a long time.
I fixed it using commands.
As I typed in CHKDSK /F, I was reminded of the PC I used around 1985.
I restored the PC to factory settings, and it started working stably.
Now, after a while, it started freezing frequently.
The problem wasn't with the system, but with the hardware.
I decided to discard the PC and tried to format it, but the standby screen wouldn't even turn on.
I decided to destroy it.

 I'm playing music using an Android tablet.
The DAC is connected to a Bose amplifier, and the output is to the speakers.
The sound seems softer than when I was using Windows 10.
The music file is in WAV format and is 52GB in size.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

23日にフィリピンの東方海上に熱帯性低気圧が発生するようです。 A tropical depression is expected to form in the waters east of the Philippines on the 23rd.

 23日にフィリピンの東方海上に熱帯性低気圧が発生するようです。 A tropical depression is expected to form in the waters east of the Philippines on the 23rd.