2026年7月23日木曜日

画質は段違いに良いですね。 The picture quality is incomparably better.




 シグナルテレビの設置が終わり、24時間待ちの状態です。
技術者から TVの電源をONにする ルーターには触らない 24時間後から視聴可能と言われました。
専用のリモートコントローラーが増えました。
画面を日本語にしようとしましたが 日本語 の項目がありませんでした。
此処で買ったものなので仕方ありません。
TVに比べるとセルフォンはどこで買ったものでも日本語を選べます。

 画質は段違いに良いですね。
ドルビー・サウンドを使えるようです。
聞いてみたいですね。

 The Signal TV installation is complete, and I'm waiting 24 hours.
The technician told me to turn on the TV, not touch the router, and that I could start watching after 24 hours.
A dedicated remote controller was added.
I tried to change the screen language to Japanese, but there was no Japanese option.
That's unavoidable since I bought it here.
Compared to the TV and cell phones, no matter where you buy them, you can select Japanese.

 The picture quality is incomparably better.
I'd like to try listening to something that uses Dolby Sound.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

熱帯性低気圧は24日に台風になるもようです。  The tropical depression is expected to develop into a typhoon on the 24th.

2026/07/23. 熱帯性低気圧は24日に台風になるもようです。 The tropical depression is expected to develop into a typhoon on the 24th. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ...