朝の散歩をしていたら、かわいい少女に呼び止められました。
これ使う といって木の皮を剥いた杖を指さしました。
おはようございます。
ありがとう。
使いませんと答えました。
7、8歩歩いた時に少女が戻ってきました。
優しい声で ちゃんと水を飲んでね と言われました。
教えてくれてありがとう、写真を撮らしてくれる といって写したのが上の写真です。
彼女の優しい親切と素敵な笑顔で心の迷いが解けました。
ダイビングをもう一度やり直すことにしました。
ボートの下の3から5メートルから始めます。
除湿剤の中からカメラとレンズを出しました。
While I was taking my morning walk, a cute little girl called out to me.
She pointed to a debarked walking stick and said, "Use this."
I replied, "Good morning.
Thank you.
I won't be using it."
After walking seven or eight steps, the girl came back.
She said in a gentle voice, "Make sure you drink plenty of water."
Okay, I will! Thanks for telling me, and I asked if I could take a picture, which is the photo above.
Her kind gesture and lovely smile dispelled my indecision.
I decided to try diving again.
I'll start from three to five meters below the boat.
I took my camera and lens out of the many Desiccant packets.
She pointed to a debarked walking stick and said, "Use this."
I replied, "Good morning.
Thank you.
I won't be using it."
After walking seven or eight steps, the girl came back.
She said in a gentle voice, "Make sure you drink plenty of water."
Okay, I will! Thanks for telling me, and I asked if I could take a picture, which is the photo above.
Her kind gesture and lovely smile dispelled my indecision.
I decided to try diving again.
I'll start from three to five meters below the boat.
I took my camera and lens out of the many Desiccant packets.
Thanks to the kind girl, the fog in my heart cleared.
What a beautiful blue sky.
Yellow flowers were blooming on the moringa tree.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます