木の伐採を生業としている家の脇に丸太がありました。
斜めに切ったら使いやすいブックエンドになりそうです。
こちらに来た時に本は処分しました。
ブックエンドに挟む本がありません。
挟む本がないのは寂しいですね。
There was a log beside the house of someone who makes a living cutting trees.
If I cut it diagonally, it would make a handy bookend.
I got rid of my books when I came here.
I don't have any books to put in the bookend.
It's lonely without any books to put in it.
If I cut it diagonally, it would make a handy bookend.
I got rid of my books when I came here.
I don't have any books to put in the bookend.
It's lonely without any books to put in it.
売りに出ていた家に買い手がついたようです。
家が小ぎれいになりました。
It seems the house that was for sale has found a buyer.
The house looks much neater now.
The house looks much neater now.
椰子から作った酒 ツッバ の販売所です。
飲まずに放っておくと酢になるそうです。
This is a shop selling Tsuba, a liquor made from coconuts.
Apparently, if you leave it out without drinking it, it turns into vinegar.
Apparently, if you leave it out without drinking it, it turns into vinegar.
The harbor next to my home was at high tide.
Some people were washing themselves in the sea.
新しい太陽蓄熱の電灯がつきました。
夜カーテンに映る木の影が変わりました。
The new solar-powered light fixture has been installed.
The shadows of the trees cast on the curtains at night have changed.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます