2026年8月29日土曜日

寝心地はふかふかです。 The bed is soft and comfortable.


 朝使った寝具は洗濯機に入れます。
午前中、アッパーマットに扇風機の風を当てて乾かします。

 I put my used bedding in the washing machine every morning.
Then, all morning, I use a fan to dry the mattress topper.



 ベッド本体は昼過ぎから午後4時ごろまで扇風機の風を当てて乾かします。

 I dry my bed and mattress by blowing air on them with a fan from early afternoon until around 4 PM.



 枕は頭が汗をかかないようにパイプ枕を使っています。
埃を吸い込まないためのアレルギー対策も兼ねています。


 午後4時頃ベッドメイクをします。
シーツも枕カバーも乾いています。
寝心地はふかふかです。

 ホテルに泊まるとベッドが湿っぽいので冷房を強くして外出します。
外から戻るとシーツが少し乾いています。
枕が柔らかく、頭が沈み込み、マットレスが湿っているので寝心地がよくありません。

 I use a pipe pillow to stop sweating from my head.
It also serves as an allergy prevention measure to avoid inhaling dust.
I make the bed around 4 PM.
The sheets and pillowcases are dry.
The bed is soft and comfortable.

 When I stay in a hotel, the bed is damp, so I turn up the air conditioning before going out.
When I return from outside, the sheets are a little dry.
The pillow is too soft, my head sinks in, and the mattress is damp, so it's not very comfortable.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

寝心地はふかふかです。 The bed is soft and comfortable.

 朝使った寝具は洗濯機に入れます。 午前中、アッパーマットに扇風機の風を当てて乾かします。  I put my used bedding in the washing machine every morning. Then, all morning, I use a fan to...