カーテンを洗いました。
汚れているものですね。
土埃の汚れだったので、洗剤で2度洗いました。
パリッとしてきれいになりました。
庭側の出入り口にカーテンをつけました。
海風が吹いても陸風が吹いてもカーテンは揺れます。
そのたびにベランダの雀はぱっと飛び散ります。
雀は庭の葉の茂った枝ぶりの良い枝に姿を隠してジュクジュクと鳴いています。
出入り口についたカーテンに抗議しているようです。
I washed the curtains.
They were quite dirty.
Since the dirt was from dust and dirt, I washed them twice with detergent.
They're crisp and clean now.
I put up curtains at the entrance to the garden.
Whether it's a sea breeze or a land breeze, the curtains sway.
Each time, the sparrows on the balcony scatter.
The sparrows hide in the well-formed branches of the garden and chirp loudly.
They seem to be protesting against the curtains at the entrance.
They were quite dirty.
Since the dirt was from dust and dirt, I washed them twice with detergent.
They're crisp and clean now.
I put up curtains at the entrance to the garden.
Whether it's a sea breeze or a land breeze, the curtains sway.
Each time, the sparrows on the balcony scatter.
The sparrows hide in the well-formed branches of the garden and chirp loudly.
They seem to be protesting against the curtains at the entrance.


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます