Tukoで買ったコーヒー豆を挽いて46メソッドで淹れました。
それは酸味が少なく、マイルドな味でした。
この豆ならいけると思いました。
セイロンのシナモンパウダーを粉に混ぜてシナモンコーヒーを作ってみたかったんです。
出来上がったコーヒーにその粉を入れると口触りが悪くなります。
次回はシナモン味のコーヒーを楽しめるかもしれません。
残りが有ると思い込んでいたキリマンジャロはありませんでした。
亀の子たわしと一緒に日本に注文します。
亀の子たわしは鉄製のフライパンや中華鍋を洗うときに重宝します。
タケのササラよりも使いやすいですよ。
ぜひ一度試してみてください。
I ground the coffee beans I bought from Tuko and brewed them using the 46 method.
It had low acidity and a mild flavor.
I thought these beans were good.
I wanted to try making cinnamon coffee by mixing Ceylon cinnamon powder with the ground beans.
Adding the powder to the finished coffee made the texture unpleasant.
Maybe I'll be able to enjoy cinnamon-flavored coffee next time.
It had low acidity and a mild flavor.
I thought these beans were good.
I wanted to try making cinnamon coffee by mixing Ceylon cinnamon powder with the ground beans.
Adding the powder to the finished coffee made the texture unpleasant.
Maybe I'll be able to enjoy cinnamon-flavored coffee next time.
I thought I had some Kilimanjaro beans left, but I didn't.
I'll order some from Japan along with the Kamekono Tawashi (turtle-shaped scrubbing brush).
The Kamekono Tawashi is very useful for washing cast iron frying pans and woks.
It's easier to use than a bamboo brush.
You should definitely try it.
I'll order some from Japan along with the Kamekono Tawashi (turtle-shaped scrubbing brush).
The Kamekono Tawashi is very useful for washing cast iron frying pans and woks.
It's easier to use than a bamboo brush.
You should definitely try it.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます