いつまでもシャワールームでくしゃみをするわけにはゆきません。
石鹸売り場であれこれ探しましたが、探すのが面倒になりました。
価格の高い石鹸なら間違いないだろうと勝手に決めてバスタイプを4個選びました。
高いと言っても今使っている石鹸の3倍程度です。
これから書く内容は、私自身の感想です。
あなたとは、物の見方や考え方も違っています。
参考にはしないでください。
パッケージに人参のイラストのある石鹸を三日使いました。
石鹸は人参色です。
長方形で厚みがあります。
泡が驚くほどよく立ちます。
耳の周りのあぶらはよくおちました。
香りは少しあります。
洗い上がりはさっぱりしていますが、肌はしっとりしています。
鼻の周りに泡がついてもくしゃみはでません。
I couldn't keep sneezing in the shower room forever.
I looked around the soap aisle, but I got tired of searching.
I decided that an expensive soap would be reliable, so I picked four bath soaps.
Even though they're expensive, they're only about three times the price of the soap I'm currently using.
I looked around the soap aisle, but I got tired of searching.
I decided that an expensive soap would be reliable, so I picked four bath soaps.
Even though they're expensive, they're only about three times the price of the soap I'm currently using.
The following are my own opinions.
My perspective and way of thinking may differ from yours.
Please do not use this as a reference.
My perspective and way of thinking may differ from yours.
Please do not use this as a reference.
I used a soap with a carrot illustration on the packaging for three days.
The soap is carrot-colored.
It's rectangular and thick.
It lathers surprisingly well.
It effectively removed oil around my ears.
It has a slight scent.
My skin feels refreshed after washing, but moisturized.
Even when the lather gets around my nose, I don't sneeze.
The soap is carrot-colored.
It's rectangular and thick.
It lathers surprisingly well.
It effectively removed oil around my ears.
It has a slight scent.
My skin feels refreshed after washing, but moisturized.
Even when the lather gets around my nose, I don't sneeze.
The first soap I bought cleans very well.
I use it for washing my hands in the bathroom and kitchen.
For women, choosing the right soap is probably a top priority, isn't it?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます