2026年8月14日金曜日

陶器の3つ穴のコーヒードリッパーを使うとおいしいコーヒーになります。  Using a ceramic three-hole coffee dripper makes good-tasting coffee.

 


 コーヒーを飲んでいる愛用のマグカップです。
This is my favorite mug for drinking coffee.



 この陶器製のコーヒードリッパーを使うとおいしいコーヒーが淹れられます。
This ceramic coffee dripper will help you brew delicious coffee.





 いつもコーヒー豆を同じ挽き目で挽いています。
お湯の温度も同じです。
お湯を注ぐ量と間隔も同じです。
陶器の3つ穴のコーヒードリッパーを使うとおいしいコーヒーになります。
口のなかに爽やかな甘さが残ります。
 気のせいかな、そんなことはないだろうと思い、何度も淹れなおしました。
やはり味が違うんです。
陶器製の3つ穴ドリッパーは、これ1つしかありません。
大切に使っています。
少し大きめの陶器のドリッパーが欲しくなりました。

 I always grind my coffee beans to the same coarseness.
The water temperature is the same.
The amount and interval of pouring the water are also the same.
Using a ceramic three-hole coffee dripper makes good-tasting coffee.
A refreshing sweetness lingers in my mouth.
 I thought it might be my imagination, so I brewed it again and again.
But the taste is definitely different.
This is the only ceramic three-hole dripper I own.
I cherish and use it carefully.
I've started wanting a slightly larger ceramic dripper.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

陶器の3つ穴のコーヒードリッパーを使うとおいしいコーヒーになります。  Using a ceramic three-hole coffee dripper makes good-tasting coffee.

   コーヒーを飲んでいる愛用のマグカップです。 This is my favorite mug for drinking coffee.  この陶器製のコーヒードリッパーを使うとおいしいコーヒーが淹れられます。 This ceramic coffee dripper will ...