2026年8月22日土曜日

ベビーソープを使っています。   I'm using baby soap.

 



 ベビーソープを使っています。
リキッドタイプです。
頭からつま先まで洗えます。
皮膚の刺激はありません。
肌にやさしい石鹸を探していました。
成人用のほうに目がゆき、ベビーソープは盲点でした。
無香料なのも気に入っています。

 新しい石鹸は泡立ちも良く、皮脂もよく落ちます。
残念なことに、太腿の裏の柔らかい部分が少し腫れて、むず痒くなりました。
アレルギーがあるので、敏感肌です。
この石鹸も手洗い用にしました。
手洗い用の石鹸が増えました。

 雀は野生動物なので、サルモネラ菌を保有しています。
私は彼らの水飲み皿と鉢を洗った後、その石鹸で手を入念に洗っています。

 I'm using baby soap.
It's a liquid type.
I can use it to wash from head to toe.
It doesn't irritate my skin.
I was looking for a gentle soap for the skin.
I was drawn to adult soaps, and baby soap was a blind spot for me.
I also like that it's fragrance-free.

 The new soap lathers well and removes sebum effectively.
Unfortunately, the soft area on the back of my thigh became slightly swollen and itchy.
I have allergies and sensitive skin.
I've decided to use this soap exclusively for handwashing.
Now I have yet another soap for handwashing.

 Sparrows are wild animals, so they can carry Salmonella.
I wash their water bowl and water dish.
Afterward, I wash my hands thoroughly with the same soap.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

ベビーソープを使っています。   I'm using baby soap.

   ベビーソープを使っています。 リキッドタイプです。 頭からつま先まで洗えます。 皮膚の刺激はありません。 肌にやさしい石鹸を探していました。 成人用のほうに目がゆき、ベビーソープは盲点でした。 無香料なのも気に入っています。  新しい石鹸は泡立ちも良く、皮脂もよく落ちます。...