2026年8月19日水曜日

見つからない探し物。  Something I'm searching for but can't find.

 


 ここ1週間ほど何回も頭の中で繰り返し流れている曲があります。
それは岸洋子さんが歌った「希望」という曲です。

 社会人になってから働きました。
得るものはありました。
しかし、手放してはいけない大切なものも手放してきました。
今は時間を遡っていろいろなことを思い返しています。
そんなことがあって、この曲が浮かんでくるのかもしれません。

 希望という名の あなたをたずねて
遠い国へと また汽車にのる
あなたは昔の 私の思い出
ふるさとの夢 はじめての恋
けれど私が おとなになった日にだまってどこかへ 立ち去ったあなたいつかあなたに またあうまでは私の旅は 終りのない旅

 There's a song that's been playing on repeat in my head for about the past week.
It's a song called "Kibou" (Hope) sung by Yoko Kishi.
 I started working after becoming an adult.
I gained things from it.
However, I also let go of important things I shouldn't have.
Now I'm looking back in time and reflecting on many things.
Perhaps that's why this song has come to mind.

 Seeking after you, the one whose name is "Hope", I board the train once more, bound for a distant land. 
You are a tender memory from my yesterdays, A dream of my hometown, and my very first love. 
Yet, on the very day I crossed into adulthood, you silently departed, leaving for parts unknown. 
Until the day comes when I may look upon you again, this journey of mine shall be a journey without end.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

ごめん、歌が入っていなかった。 I'm sorry, the most important song wasn't included. この歌切ないよね。 It’s a poignant song, isn't it?

 雲の量が増えてきました。 風はありません。 午後2時の気温は29℃です。 歌はジミー・デイビスの思いでのグリーングラスです。  The cloud cover is increasing. There is no wind. The temperature at 2:00 PM...