2026年9月10日木曜日

血液検査の結果です。 Here are the results of the blood test.

 


 ◯9月7日の血液検査の結果です。
1. ASCVDリスク:3.363% (非常に良好)
2. LDL(悪玉)コレステロール:4.37 mmol/L (約169 mg/dL)
 数値としては明らかに高脂血症(脂質異常症)の域にあります
3. HDL(善玉)コレステロール:1.4 mmol/L (約54 mg/dL)
 非常に理想的な数値です
4. ALT(肝機能):14 U/L
 完璧な正常値です
5.血圧は正常です

 LDLが悩みの種です。 
散歩はLDLにあまり効果がないようです。
とんかつはロース、焼肉はカルビを食べ続けたことで、つけがまわってきました。
バターはトーストにたっぷり塗っています
野菜炒めはラードを使っています。
乳糖不耐の酵素を飲みながらチーズを食べています。
豚肉はバラ肉を食べています。
魚類は烏賊とエビです。
ケーキはパウンドケーキです。

 食餌制限が始まりました。
主治医からLDLが高いので豚バラ肉を皮なしの鶏の胸肉に変えるよう指示を受けました。
バター・豚バラ肉・ラード・チーズ・パウンドケーキとはお別れです。
卵の摂取も半分になりました。

 次の血液検査と診察は2ヶ月後です。
どんな数値が出るか楽しみです。

  ◯ Here are the results of the blood test from 7 September.
1. ASCVD risk: 3.363% (Very good)
2. LDL ("bad") cholesterol: 4.37 mmol/L (approx. 169 mg/dL)
This figure clearly falls within the range of hyperlipidemia (dyslipidemia).
3. HDL ("good") cholesterol: 1.4 mmol/L (approx. 54 mg/dL)
An ideal level.
4. ALT (liver function): 14 U/L
A perfectly normal level.
5. Blood pressure is normal.

 My LDL levels are a source of concern.
It seems walking doesn't have much effect on LDL.
I’m now paying the price for consistently eating pork loin cutlets (*tonkatsu*) and fatty beef short ribs (*karubi*).
I spread plenty of butter on my toast.
I use lard when stir-frying vegetables.
I eat cheese while taking lactase supplements.
I eat pork belly.
As for seafood, I stick to squid and shrimp.
When I have cake, it’s pound cake.

 I have started a restricted diet.
My doctor instructed me to switch from pork belly to skinless chicken breast because my LDL levels are high.
I am saying goodbye to butter, pork belly, lard, cheese, and pound cake.
I've also cut my egg intake in half.

 My next blood test and consultation are in two months.
I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

血液検査の結果です。 Here are the results of the blood test.

   ◯9月7日の血液検査の結果です。 1. ASCVDリスク:3.363% (非常に良好) 2. LDL(悪玉)コレステロール:4.37 mmol/L (約169 mg/dL)  数値としては 明らかに高脂血症(脂質異常症)の域 にあります 3. HDL(善玉)コレステロール:...