2026年9月4日金曜日

停電の間はとても静かです。 It's very quiet during the power outage.

 



 ここ2、3日夕方になると停電します。
停電の長さは1時間から2時間です。

 どうして夕方に停電するのかを考えました。
昼間は学校があるので停電できないんですね。
深夜・未明の停電時の修復作業となると、作業員の問題が出てくると思います。
工事が終わるまでは仕方がないと諦めています。

 今日はシャワーを早く浴びてコーヒーを飲んでからベッドでストレッチしながら復電を待ちました。
停電の間はとても静かです。
雑音が聞こえません。
複電すると一気に溜まっていた生活音が押し寄せてきます。

 For the past two or three days, we've had power outages in the evenings.
The outages last for one to two hours.
I've been thinking about why the outages happen in the evenings.
They can't have power outages during the day because schools are open.
Repair work during late-night or early-morning outages would likely be limited by the number of workers available.
I've resigned myself to the fact that it's unavoidable until the construction is finished.

 Today I took an early shower, drank some coffee, and then waited for the power to come back on while stretching in bed.
It's very quiet during the power outage.
No noise can be heard.
When the power comes back on, all the accumulated sounds of daily life come rushing in at once.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

停電の間はとても静かです。 It's very quiet during the power outage.

   ここ2、3日夕方になると停電します。 停電の長さは1時間から2時間です。  どうして夕方に停電するのかを考えました。 昼間は学校があるので停電できないんですね。 深夜・未明の停電時の修復作業となると、作業員の問題が出てくると思います。 工事が終わるまでは仕方がないと諦めてい...