坂の下の八百屋さんの空心菜は柔らかく新鮮です。
中華鍋で炒めて食べています。
醤油味にしたり塩味にしたり炒める油も変えて調理しています。
炒めた空心菜にカラマンシーを絞りまわしかけると味に深みが出ます。
新しい丼物のメニューができました。
ご飯にすりゴマを沢山かけてその上に薄い細切りの大根を散らします。
塩コショウ味の肉を隙間なく並べ炒めた空心菜をその上にのせます。
仕上げに熱い油に醤油を入れてそのソースを上からかけます。
カラマンシーはご飯にかけて酢飯のようにすると食がすすみます。
The water spinach from the farm stand at the bottom of the hill is tender and fresh.
They sell their own homegrown vegetables there.
I enjoy stir-frying it in a wok.
I vary the seasoning—sometimes soy sauce, sometimes salt—and switch up the cooking oil I use.
Squeezing some calamansi juice over the stir-fried water spinach adds depth to the flavor.
I’ve come up with a new rice bowl dish.
I start by sprinkling plenty of ground sesame seeds over the rice and scattering thin strips of daikon radish on top.
Next, I arrange slices of meat seasoned with salt and pepper so they cover the surface completely, then pile the stir-fried water spinach on top.
To finish, I heat some oil, mix in soy sauce, and pour the resulting sauce over the dish.
Drizzling calamansi juice over the rice gives it a flavor similar to vinegared rice, making it even more appetizing.
I enjoy stir-frying it in a wok.
I vary the seasoning—sometimes soy sauce, sometimes salt—and switch up the cooking oil I use.
Squeezing some calamansi juice over the stir-fried water spinach adds depth to the flavor.
I’ve come up with a new rice bowl dish.
I start by sprinkling plenty of ground sesame seeds over the rice and scattering thin strips of daikon radish on top.
Next, I arrange slices of meat seasoned with salt and pepper so they cover the surface completely, then pile the stir-fried water spinach on top.
To finish, I heat some oil, mix in soy sauce, and pour the resulting sauce over the dish.
Drizzling calamansi juice over the rice gives it a flavor similar to vinegared rice, making it even more appetizing.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます