雀の餌を買ってきました。
雀の飲水はウオーターディスペンサーから汲みました。
コロナ以来外から帰ってくると 手洗い うがい が習慣になっています。
水道の栓をひねっても水は出ません。
ひえた飲み水で手を洗いました。
非常用の飲料水は7、8ガロン有ります。
体を拭いても飲んでも当分困ることはありません。
いつもなら勢いのあるシャワーで汗を流している頃です。
さあこれからどうしようと麦茶を飲みながら考えています。
I bought some feed for the sparrows.
I drew water for them from the water dispenser.
Since the pandemic began, washing my hands and gargling when I get home has become a habit.
No water comes out when I turn the tap.
I washed my hands using chilled drinking water.
I have seven or eight gallons of emergency drinking water.
I won't run into trouble for a while, whether I use it to wipe down my body or drink it.
Normally, this is the time I would be washing off my sweat in a powerful shower.
I’m sipping barley tea now, wondering what to do next.
I drew water for them from the water dispenser.
Since the pandemic began, washing my hands and gargling when I get home has become a habit.
No water comes out when I turn the tap.
I washed my hands using chilled drinking water.
I have seven or eight gallons of emergency drinking water.
I won't run into trouble for a while, whether I use it to wipe down my body or drink it.
Normally, this is the time I would be washing off my sweat in a powerful shower.
I’m sipping barley tea now, wondering what to do next.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます