先日の国際小包でたわしが届きました。
鉄製の中華鍋・フライパンを洗うのに使っています。
竹のササラよりたわしのほうが洗いやすく保管も楽です。
調理につかった鉄製の中華鍋・フライパンをたわしでごしごし擦り汚れを落とします。
鍋に水を入れて沸騰したら湯を捨てます。
鍋が余熱で乾くのを待ちます。
乾いたら棚に戻します。
I received a *tawashi* (traditional stiff-bristle scrubbing brush) in an international parcel the other day.
I use it to wash my iron woks and frying pans.
Compared to a bamboo work brush (*sasara*), the *tawashi* is easier to use for cleaning and simpler to store.
I scrub the iron wok or frying pan vigorously with the *tawashi* to remove any dirt or residue.
Then I fill the pan with water, bring it to a boil, and pour out the hot water.
I let the pan dry using its residual heat.
Once dry, I put it back on the shelf.
I use it to wash my iron woks and frying pans.
Compared to a bamboo work brush (*sasara*), the *tawashi* is easier to use for cleaning and simpler to store.
I scrub the iron wok or frying pan vigorously with the *tawashi* to remove any dirt or residue.
Then I fill the pan with water, bring it to a boil, and pour out the hot water.
I let the pan dry using its residual heat.
Once dry, I put it back on the shelf.
.jpg)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます