私はタグビラランの北の外れの静かな漁村に住んでいます。
ここではマングローブの森をつくろうという運動が盛んです。
I live in a quiet fishing village on Tagbilaran's northern outskirts.
An active movement here is working to create mangrove forests.
An active movement here is working to create mangrove forests.
海沿いの道路の東側・セブ島側には小さな入江がたくさんあります。
近くに住む漁師さんが船の係留場所にしています。
There are many small inlets along the eastern side of the coastal road—the side facing Cebu Island.
Local fishermen use them to moor their boats.
Local fishermen use them to moor their boats.
道端にはバナナも花もあります。
There are both bananas and flowers by the roadside.
家主がかわり外装工事が始まりました。
この家の前で散歩を折り返すと40分歩いたことになります。
The house has changed owners, and exterior renovation work has begun.
If I turn back after reaching this house during my walk, it means I have walked for 40 minutes.
子供たちがバスケットボールをして楽しんでいた場所に大きな家が建ちました。
静かで市の中心地まで近いので鄙びた漁村に住む人が多くなりました。
A large house has been built on the spot where children used to enjoy playing basketball.
Because it is quiet and close to the city center, more people have moved to this rustic fishing village.
Because it is quiet and close to the city center, more people have moved to this rustic fishing village.
ここを散歩するようになってしばらくは犬に吠えたてられました。
いま犬はこちらを見ようともしません。
僕の匂いはどんな匂いがするんだろう。
醤油臭いのかなあ。
For a while after I started walking here, dogs would bark furiously at me.
Now, they won't even look my way.
I wonder what I smell like.
Do I smell like soy sauce, I wonder?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
コメントありがとうございます