2025年2月3日月曜日

白い雪の華咲く故郷へ

 





  白い雪の華咲く故郷へ

俺は行くぜ汽車のなか

あの娘は駅のティールーム

俺は一人汽車のなか

 白い雪煙あげる稜線を

目指し行くぜ雪の中

あの娘は白い砂浜か

俺は白い雪の中

To my hometown where white snow blossoms.

I'm going there on the train.

That girl is in the tea room at the station.

I'm alone on the train.

The ridgeline was raising white snow smoke.

I'm heading there in the snow.

Is that girl on the white sandy beach.

I'm in the white snow.


 こちらの2月は最低気温が25℃位です。

暖かく真冬という気が全くしません。

 息を吸うと鼻毛が凍る日本の山の寒さを想像しようもありません。

体力の有り余っていたころは誕生日にはほとんど山に入っていました。

冬用のテントを張って何日も暮らしました。

今はその事を懐かしく思い出すだけです。


The minimum temperature here in February is around 25°C.

It doesn't feel like the middle of winter because it's so warm.

During that season in the Japanese mountains, it's so cold that my nose hairs freeze when I breathe.

When I still had plenty of energy, I would go into the mountains on most of my birthdays.

I would pitch a winter tent and live there for days.

※カラー写真はネットから拝借しました。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントありがとうございます

身体に力が入らず眠い日が続きました。  I felt drained of energy, and a period of constant drowsiness followed.

 私の LDL の検査値は160です。 他の数値は平均か平均以下で良好です。 LDLを下げるために脂質のない食事を続けてきました。 バター・チーズ・チーズケーキ・パウンドケーキを食べずに我慢しました。 脂身のない赤身の豚肉・鶏皮のない鶏肉を食べました。 野菜炒め・チャーハンはラー...